WebsitePacker is a powerful offline browser and HTML Help(chm) creator. You can use it to download a website from the Internet to a local directory and browse the site at any time. WebsitePacker also can create a single HTML help (chm) file that contains the downloaded files.
1. Very fast, reliable and easy to use.
2. Downloads multiple files simultaneously.
3. Saves unfinished download task and resumes it later.
4. Only downloads new or changed files for fast updating.
5. Uses filters to give user full control on which files should be downloaded and which should be skipped.
6. Supports proxy servers.
7. Downloaded files can be easily relocated because all paths are stored in relative form.
8. Creates a single HTML Help (chm) file from the downloaded files.
WebsitePacker is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Network & Internet category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2007-12-14. The program can be installed on Windows.
WebsitePacker (version 1.1.1) has a file size of 1.87 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 77 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.